Nature & Environment for Media (English & Marathi)
Numerous qualified media persons deal with reporting nature /environment related news or coverage very frequently in their respective media. How ever, owing to unavailability of the right information they tend to avoid covering such issues or present the information in a wrongful manner.
This training ensures that :
- They become familiar with scientifically correct and accurate writing/presenting. Also they become aware about the basic, vital information or facts related to nature and environment.
- They inform only the right information.
- They are able to differentiate between advocacy and environmental journalism.
- Where ever required, they are able to expose the vested interests of industry, government and mafias.(land, timber, wildlife)
- They are able to focus such coverage on the life of people and saving the nature.
- They are able to create environmental stories/coverages which are scientifically right yet not bereaved of human interests.
We encourage formal/informal associations of journalists, NGOs, environmental organizations who have to deal with media or create their own documents/bites to organize this training for their working members. Our team, including the founder Santosh Shintre is well qualified and experienced to disseminate this knowledge to the niche audience.
This is three day training, 4 hours a day.